A plugin to build a thumbnails menu in VR mode.
- Choose to display the groups first and then the group's scenes Thumbnails or display directly all the scenes.
- If you choosed to display the groups, choose to display the group's scenes first or the groups.
- If you choosed to display the groups, choose the number of rows for the group menu (maximum 7 thumbnails by row)
- You can choose to display arrows to load previous and next scene
- You can choose to display the menu icon at any vertical value ( -45 = on the floor / +45 = in the sky)
- Your can choose the number of rows for the scenes menu (maximum 12 thumbnails by row)
- Choose the vertical space between the thumbnails
- Choose the time before clicking when overing the play button
- Choose to add or not a "Seen" icon on the scene's thumbnail already visited
- Choose to drop the menu from the top or the bottom of the screen
This plugin is offered as a commercial plugin. It is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the author of the plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not the plugin author have been advised of the possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event the plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.
For any digital content purchased online, you have agreed upon checkout that the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after you purchase such digital content or when you start downloading the content for the first time, whichever is sooner.